Monday, June 3, 2013

Schwarzkopf Professional OSiS+ Rough Rubber Gel!

I usually do not put many products in my hair but when this came in my Spring Vox Box from Influenster I had to try it out. It smelled amazing and looked awesome!

When I put this Schwarzkopf Professional OSiS+ Rough Rubber Gel into my hair it held my hair so well! I have little baby hairs that frame my face and they tamed them all day long.

Also it helped keep the frizz away! I absolutely love this product! Women and men can both use this product.

OSiS+ Rough Rubber is a paste with an innovative rubber consistency that separates and defines, while leaving a subtle matte finish. Perfect for creating a piecey and separated look. You can find it for $20.00 at salons across America, and Ulta.com. If you shop wisely there is almost always a coupon you can use at Ulta stores and online!

If you want to learn more about Schwarzkopf Professional OSiS+ Rough Rubber Gel and their other products you can visit their website: http://www.schwarzkopf-professionalusa.com/

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

No comments:

Post a Comment