Monday, June 3, 2013

Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-on Manicure!

Can I just say that these press on nails are amazing!!! They are so easy to use and fool proof! They also have an amazing variety of patterns to chose from. You no longer have to worry about getting nail polish on your cuticles or spend hours painting intricate designs on your nails. It only takes about 15 minutes to put on a whole set of these amazing nails! I received a pair in my Spring Vox Box from Influenster and I am so happy that I did!! They are my new favorite brand of press on nails!

If you want to learn more about imPRESS  Press on nails you can visit their website at: http://impressmanicure.com/

Through their website there also is a $1.00 off coupon you can print to use on your next purchase!

You can also receive 50% off of imPRESS nails plus free shipping if you purchase them through BeautySupplyOnline.com with the code: AVONBOX50

They are super affordable as well. $5.99 for colors $7.99 for patterns at CVS, CVS, Rite Aid, Duane Reade, KMart, Walgreens, Walmart, and more!
These nails are definitely worth a try!

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

No comments:

Post a Comment