Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Have you heard of Birchbox!?



Birchbox....? What does that even mean? Well to be honest, I have no idea. What I can tell you is that a Birchbox is a box filled with deluxe high end makeup samples for you to try out for only $10.00 shipped per month!

Some samples may consist of the brands Nars, Laura Mercier, Benefit, Stila, and so much more!

Doesn't that sound amazing!! It sure does to me! I received my first birchbox in February 2011. When you open your box you see a paper that says thank you and lists all the products that are in your box, how they work, and the prices for the full size products. The items that were in my box were a Bare Minerals mascara, a Nars Orgasm Illuminator, a Pomega5 Green Tea Moisturizer, a BeFine skin exfoliate cleanser, and Sweet Riot dark chocolate covered cacao nibs.

Mostly all of these products I would have not purchased in full size unless I tried them in a sample. After trying out the samples in my box I realized I am going to become broke because I want to purchase every single thing from my birchbox in the full size!!! I already have purchased my March 2011 birchbox!

Also once you receive your birchbox and try out the samples you can do a review of the products on birchbox.com. When you do reviews of the products you earn loyalty points. Once you have accumulated enough loyalty points you can redeem them for a full size product off of their website!

If you have yet to order a birchbox you are definitely missing out!! You can buy one birchbox for $10.00 shipped or purchase a yearly subscription for $110.00.

If this blog post has not yet convinced you to jump on the band wagon of birchbox subscriptions then watch my birchbox unboxing video on my youtube channel so you can see all the products I received for only $10.00!

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

1 comment:

  1. follow my blog too. i mentioned you in one of my youtube videos, please suscribe.

    ReplyDelete