Thursday, September 2, 2010

Venomous Villians- Mac Collection (September 30, 2010)




This upcoming MAC collection, Venomous Villains, launches September 30th, 2010 throughout the United States. Who is excited for this collection?! I know I am!!! I grew up being spoiled. Spoiled with Disney. I asked my mom if she would bring me to Disney World and then I was flying down to Florida that weekend. I was always around the theme parks and had Disney things everywhere at all times. Now, I grew up to be one of those Disney lovers who buys Disney pins and trades them with other pin trading fanatics. I have a boyfriend who was Disney deprived when he was younger so now hes is insanely obsessed with Disney. Hopefully he won't be cringing too much when he sees how much I am going to spend on this upcoming collection since it has to do with Disney!

If you would like to see all the items in this upcoming collection I have the perfect video for you! Tempalia, a youtube makeup guru, put up a very detailed video about all the items in the collection and shows swatches of each item.
MAC Venomous Villains Collection Review and Swatches

I can't wait till September 30th! I just hope I can contain myself and n
ot go wild by purchasing everything from this collection (and this collection is pretty HUGE so that would be bad...)!


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


No comments:

Post a Comment