Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Spring Fling Vox Box!

The Spring Fling Vox Box sent to me from Influenster was packed with so many amazing goodies!!

This box contained:
-Kiss Everlasting French Nails
    This product is very easy to apply, no chipping, no drying time, and affordable! Don't forget very cute and fashionable!

-Playtex Sport Fresh Balance
   This product kept me completely fresh after a very hard workout. It lets me play on during these beautiful spring and summer days!

-Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara
   This mascara has become one of my favorites! It really accentuates your lashes and is very affordable!

-Nivea Skin Firming Lotion
   This lotion works wonders! I have only used the lotion for about two weeks now and I already have noticed a difference!

-Labor Day Pie Scented Air Freshener
   The Labor Day movie was a great movie. If you have not seen it you need to check it out!

-Softlips Cube
   I purchased the Softlips Cube on my own and I love it so much!! It is much better than an EOS lip balm which looks very similar.

I absolutely loved every product in this box!!

If you want to become and Influenster you can create your own profile and start reviewing products that you already love!


No comments:

Post a Comment