Sunday, January 5, 2014

The Luxor Hotel in Las Vegas Nevada!

I walked into every hotel on the strip and the Luxor had the best ambiance out of all the hotels. The one and only thing I disliked about the hotel was the smell. It smelled like coconuts and cigarettes. I personally really dislike the smell of both of those things. All in all I absolutely adored this hotel so I am able to over look the smell. I felt comfortable walking around gambling and making friends. The staff members are very friendly and extremely accommodating. The first night I had tickets to see a show and I got sick right before the show and had to miss it. The staff was able to switch my tickets to the next night so I did not lose my money!


LAX night club is located right by the gambling floor and walking distance to your hotel room. Many people promote the club before it opens so most likely you will be able to get a wrist band to enter for free. Also girls drink free from 10:30pm to 12pm. LAX does close at 2am. The attire for LAX is not strict at all. You just need to look somewhat decent and they will let you in. I thought you had to wear heels but if you wear fancy flats they do not mind. Also if you drink a little too much then leaving the club is perfect because your hotel room is right outside the door.

The hotel rooms are very spacious and extremely clean! The bathrooms are beautiful and the shampoo, soap, and lotion smell amazing. The view from the window is wonderful but be careful not to hit your head because the window is tilted since you are in a pyramid! This hotel is in walking distance to the famous 'Welcome to Vegas' sign but is at the end of the strip. Make sure to bring sneakers if you want to walk and do not want to take a taxi to other locations.I walked the entire strip which was amazing so it is definitely doable!


There are many shows located right in the Luxor hotel as well. The shows within the Luxor are the Criss Angel Believe show, the Jabbawockeez Prism show, the Fantasy strip show, Menopause the Musical, the Bodies exhibit, and the Titanic Artifact exhibition. There usually are bundles at the ticket counter where you can save money and see multiple shows. The shows presented in the Excalibur are the Thunder From Down Under strip show, Tournament of Kings dinner show, and the Austrailian Bee Gees. The shows presented at Mandalay Bay are the Michael Jackson One Cirque Du Soleil show, the Shark Reef, and the Beach Concert Series.

My most recommended show everyone should go see is the Jabbawockeez Prism show. The dancing is amazing and the show is very comical. Even though the dancers do not speak once you will be laughing the whole time. It is an amazing show. The next show I would recommend any woman seeing is the Thunder From Down Under strip show. This show is very well put together with dance routines and is very interactive with the audience. Every dancer is Australian and absolutely wonderful. At the end of the show you have the option to take a photo with them!
 As you can see I had the best time at Thunder From Down Under (I am on the right side of the photo)

The Luxor is connected to the Excalibur and Mandalay Bay by a monorail train or hallways with the option of  walking. The food court is affordable and they also have higher end restaurants for you to eat at. Everything offered to you most likely has a coupon that you can use that you will receive in your welcome booklet. Before you purchase anything make sure to get the MLife card! You acquire points with every purchase you make and all the money you spend gambling. The more points you acquire the higher tier you rise and you also receive a gift before you check out. All in all, I would recommend this hotel very much! I do not plan on staying in any other hotel when I come back to Vegas besides the Luxor!

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

No comments:

Post a Comment