Monday, November 12, 2012

Influenster!


I want to tell you guys all about this amazing website that I love! It is called Influenster. This website has a lot of information about your specific interests. You earn badges according to your interests and once you have enough social media presence you can get your very own VoxBox! It is super exciting.

I love to write reviews about products that I truly love. I am an expert in the Beauty and Fashion area on Influenster. I already have a few badges of my own! This website is very helpful when I am looking to find out about pros and cons for an item I may want to buy. It also helps me help other people by allowing me to have the opportunity to answer their questions about products they are curious about.

If you guys want to check it out and help others out with reviews of products visit Influenster. Even if you just want reviews about certain products or just want to browse around Influenster is the place to go.

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

No comments:

Post a Comment